- Wondering Where the Luckiest Lotto Suburbs are? Shhhh, we know….
- Water storage and water buybacks
- Calls for more students to go into teaching
- Ouyen cancellations due to weather
- Locals urge to call 000 in the event of a snake bite
- Total Fire Ban again today
- Roadworks this week
- Liam Neeson’s New Blockbuster Movie To Be Filmed In A Small Victorian Town This Summer
- Cher’s Dating Advice for All Women Is Completely Unexpected
- Disability survey open now
In addition to our on-air streams, there are many ways to listen to River 1467 – meaning that your favourite shows, music, podcasts, and more are literally at your fingertips to enjoy everywhere you go, 24/7!
Listen on the go!
If you’re on the move or out and about, you can access all your favourite local stations that are part of our network across every state and territory of Australia by downloading the iHeartRadio app to your phone or tablet.
Click here or scan this QR code with your device if you’re reading this on another screen.
With the latest iOS, you can ask Siri to play River 1467 just by saying Hey Siri, play River 1467 on iHeart.
If you want to listen on your Apple TV, you can also stream us via iHeartRadio. Simply search the App Store on your TV for iHeartRadio, download the app and begin streaming away!
Have Smart Speakers? iHeart has you covered so you can listen to us on Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Sonos, or on an Apple device.
To listen on a HomePod set up an Apple shortcut or summon Siri and say Hey Siri, play River 1467.
On your Amazon smart speakers or any Alexa-enabled device. Just say Alexa, play River 1467 on iHeartRadio!
Google Nest owners, we’re available for you as well! Just tell your Google Assistant Hey Google, play River 1467 on iHeartRadio!
Or if you have the RadioApp just say Hey Google, play River 1467.
You can also ask for a station by its frequency.
For more information on RadioApp, check out the RadioApp website.
If you’re having issues with your app or radio streams please contact us using the form below.