- Wondering Where the Luckiest Lotto Suburbs are? Shhhh, we know….
- Water storage and water buybacks
- Calls for more students to go into teaching
- Ouyen cancellations due to weather
- Locals urge to call 000 in the event of a snake bite
- Total Fire Ban again today
- Roadworks this week
- Liam Neeson’s New Blockbuster Movie To Be Filmed In A Small Victorian Town This Summer
- Cher’s Dating Advice for All Women Is Completely Unexpected
- Disability survey open now
Local Content Notice under s61CF(6) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth) Local Content Statement for Trigger Event Affected Licensee
This station has a current “Local Content Statement” in place, setting out details of the local content (including broadcast times of news and weather) that we broadcast on business days, in compliance with our obligations under s61CF(2) of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth). We can provide a copy of our Local Content Statement to you on request. Please contact us if you would like to request to view our Local Content Statement.
Notification of local content exemption period under section 8AE(8) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth)
The Licensee has given this Notice to the Australian Media and Communications Authority under s8AE(1)(f) to the effect that the local content exemption period is in two periods, on the dates shown in the Notice.