National News Headlines
National News Headlines, September 14:
• Moreland City Council has become the third in Melbourne to vote to scrap Australia Day celebrations.
• A new study has found the condition of our teeth depends more on our diets than our genes.
• Jacqui Lambie has blasted parliamentarians for targeting the ABC as debate rages over media reform plans.
• The Australian Bureau of Statistics is warning people not to post pictures online that show the unique barcode on their same-sex marriage survey forms … amid concerns it could jeopardise individual results.
• The 2024 Olympic Games have been awarded to Paris … with Los Angeles to host the 2028 event.
• A woman has been arrested after an incident at the UK school attended by Prince George.
• The Sydney Swans say they are confident Lance Franklin will be ready for their clash with Geelong.