National News Headlines
National News Headlines, August 11:
• The ACCC fears petrol prices could rise if BP’s proposed takeover of Woolworths service stations goes ahead.
• North Korea says it will have a fully developed plan for striking Guam with missiles by mid-August.
• It’s claimed men are losing out on jobs in the Australian Defence Force as it looks to boost the number of women in its ranks.
• Some Australians living overseas are concerned they may not get the chance to vote in the upcoming same-sex marriage postal vote.
• The leader of a notorious Sydney crime gang has been placed in isolation in Goulburn super-max prison after allegedly being found with contraband …
• It’s been revealed the Victorian MP refused entry into the US lied about the last time he visited Syria.
• The Rabbitohs have downed the Bulldogs in the NRL overnight … The Eels meet the Knights tonight … while Broncos take on the Sharks.
• The Western Bulldogs meet GWS in the AFL tonight.